iOS 14 Custom Icon Setup
1. Launch the Shortcuts app.
2. Tap the Plus button to add a new shortcut.
3. Tap Add Action.
4. Tap Scripting.
5. Select Open App.
6. Tap Choose.
7. Select the app you want to customize.
8. Tap the 3-dot button.
9. Tap Add to Home Screen.
10. Enter a name for the Shortcut. This is the label that will display under the icon on the Home Screen. Leave it blank for a super minimal setup.
11. Tap the icon to the left of the Shortcut name to select an icon. Select Choose Photo.
13. Select an icon, then tap Choose.
14. Tap Add at the top right.
15. A new icon will now be on your Home Screen.
16. Go to Display & Brightness in the iOS settings and set the Appearance to Light or Dark to match the icon theme you're using.